I've been so bad about posting stuff lately. So here's a few things that have happened this week.
1st) Extreme Sports: Colby discovered the garage door. One day this week I was talking to Jason on my cell phone as I was going out to the car with the kids. I pushed the garage door opener and Colby was standing right in front of the door. All the sudden he is dangling like one foot off the ground!!!! I screamed, scared he was going to break his head open, but he just let go and dropped to his feet. I have a feeling Colby's going to be into all the scary sports....
2) Drool: Lilia has had a soaked shirt all week. She'll be perfectly dry and ten minutes later I come to pick her up and her shirt is soaked from drool. She got her second tooth through a few days ago. She has her usual chipper self almost all week. You'd never know she was teething otherwise.
3) Dora undies: About a week ago we were at Walmart or Target and I pushed the shopping cart past some Dora underwear. (Eva and Colby's new favorites are Dora and Diego.) Eva got sooo excited and kept talking about Dora undies, and she insisted Colby get Diego undies too. So, I used that motivation as an excuse for her to starting using the potty exclusively. We started that yesterday morning after we got home from the gym. So far she has only had two accidents-both yesterday. Today was totally accident free! Three pairs of underwear in two days?!! Is this for real? With Colby I think we went through 8 or 9 pairs the first day. So, as of now it's a success!
Today Jason went to disassemble a play set our realtor hooked us up with. So it was free, but how much is time worth? Jason was there for 8 hours taking it apart. I felt so bad for him....But life is going good.
We're all including our new nephew Asher & his mommy Crystal in our prayers. She had him today c-section almost a month early. I haven't gotten the full story,but they're both doing pretty well, except his lungs were a little underdeveloped. He had to be taken to a different hospital for specialized care and Crystal hasn't even been able to hold him, and won't be able to see him until she is released. Any extra prayers in their behalf would be appreciated. :)
We took the TV out of the playroom this week and had 3 days with NO shows! (At least until after the kids bedtime.) It was great. Colby and Eva were getting waaaaaay too attached to that thing.
I'm going to try to get a video of Colby hanging on the garage door and Lilia's teeth. (Maybe even a picture of Dora undies, hah.) That's our week in a nutshell.
2 comments:
My prayers are with Asher and Mommy - WOW! She was quite a bit early wasn't she? yikes, keep me posted please.
Good luck on the potty training! When Emma was finally ready it was a BREEZE.
Miss you! :)
I love the stories! Good luck with the potty training. I wish I could wear Dora undies. :o)
Post a Comment