"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?"
Everyone meet Boise State's new star quarterback, Kellen Moore. The best thing to happen to Idaho since those crazy dance moves at Preston High. We look forward to 4 years of Bronco domination led by Kellen Moore. Look out Mountain West, Pac-10, WAC, and BCS.
7 comments:
so jason, how long is boise state's winning streak. just wondering:)
Haha, that's funny! They do sort of look alike.
Oh man, our thoughts EXACTLY!!! We are still laughing at your post! We're glad we are not the only ones who see N. Dynamite in action at every game!!!
Oh, you mean win streak against mountain west opponents? That would be 12. In fact, they have never lost to the mountain west.
Jason
sure, sure, that is what i meant. hahahaha
OK, so he can throw a football, but how is he with numchucks?
I don't know about the numchucks, but I hope it comes up in the next press conference.
What does the number 32-7 mean to anyone?
Post a Comment