November 2, 2008

Re-tagged

Shanah re-tagged me, and since she changed it up I'll do this one too.

8 Shows I Love to Watch:
The Office
Project Runway
Ugly Betty
American Idol
Grey's Anatomy
Amazing Race
The Ex List
Privileged
Fringe
The Closer
psych
My Boys
One Tree Hill
Top Design
How I Met Your Mother
Law & Order SVU
Wheel of Fortune
Price is Right
Was that more than 8?

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Went to the outlet malls (Jason had b-day clothes shopping to do)
Ate at Golden Chick
Watched the Broncos on GamePlan
Changed 2 poopy blow outs (how fun, right?)
Went to HEB in my jammies (I'm making Cafe Rio style sweet pork-I'll post the recipe if it turns out good)
Let the kids stay up too late
Looked at pictures from Halloween
Watched the fashion show Jason put on from his shopping haul

8 Places I Love to Eat:
Chick Fil-A
Costco
Taco Bell
Wendy's
Olive Garden
Macaroni Grill
In-N-Out
Jason's parents' house (I miss the Sunday dinners there)

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
Pre-school
Going back to school
The kitchen being done
Being back to my pre-Colby size
Meeting Jason's grandparents for the first time at Thanksgiving
Seeing the Grand Canyon at Thanksgiving, also a first timer
Christmas with the Delgadillos
Lilia crawling

8 Things on my Wish List:
A new kitchen table
A finished kitchen
Go to Greece
A family reunion with all the family there
More money
A pedicure
A wok (that really is on my Christmas wish list)
Being able to sleep in....some day

8 People I Tag:
I choose no one since I just tagged a ton, how about if you haven't done it yet you can do these 8 lists or the seven interesting things, but I am going to add Mom.

2 comments:

Trev and Shan said...

Ooh, I love Olive Garden, too! The favorite places to eat was too hard, I have wayyyy too many!
So how did the Cafe Rio sweet pork turn out??

Colin & Lori said...

How do you have time to post this blog with all the TV shows you have to watch?
I really need a Tivo.
Colin