October 26, 2010

I will follow directions.

Colby had a bad day at school. I knew it the second I opened his backpack and saw this.


Today he got his first ever frowny face. Usually he gets a green smile. :) Not so good days he gets a yellow mellow (?) face. :| Today, however......he got a blue frowny face. :(
He wrote in a school book with a marker. Yesterday was a yellow face because he wrote on his desk with marker.....ahhhhh. He also poked a kid with a pencil "repeatedly" at lunch today. That's what the note home from the teacher said.
Not good, I know.......but I just can't help but smile when every time I look at his "I will follow directions" paper. He'll catch on eventually. He's got to, right?

5 comments:

rebeccaV said...

hahaha, that is awesome!

Trev and Shan said...

LOL!!!!!! I'm so glad you posted that, I love it!! He really lost his steam after the first few lines...haha. Poor kid. Hope today is a better day for cute Colbers.

David and Debby said...

I especially love the line drawn from middle of page one all the way to the bottom of page 2 with a few large letters in between, implying these words extend all the way. Per the teacher's writing at the top, he was probably told to write two pages of the words, but it only took him a half page to figure out an easier way. Very smart. Some corporation would pay him a lot for such efficiency, right?
Grandpa

Tina said...

LOL Oh man. I got a good laugh from this. Thanks for keeping it real Dana. I miss that kiddo.

Colin & Lori said...

Sentences? Crazy! I love it and thought of Jack being there next year. What was Jason's reaction? I can see him laughing now.