November 23, 2008

Honey what do you want to do tonight? I don't know, maybe punch a whole in the wall?

Sequence of events......
I can't get over how much bigger and brighter it feels in the kitchen! There's still some work to do, but it's great already! You're getting a look at my favorite part of the kitchen--the sink!(Can anyone name that movie on the TV?) - Dana
OK, all you structural engineers. Help me figure out how I am going to put a header over that space without colapsing the whole celling. That is my new jig saw puzzle to work on. That and the electrical involved. - Jason

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I don't know anything about headers and wiring, but WOW! That looks like quite a project! You are awesome for doing that and I really, really can hardly wait to see what the final kitchen is going to look like.

Crystal said...

BTW- I wanted to check out your faucet (Matt broke ours a couple weeks ago and we really, really need to just suck it up and get another) and yours looked neat-o in the teeny picture, so I clicked on the second picture from the bottom and Jason... your expression is pret-ty hilarious.

Leslie said...

Good work! It's going to be so nice to have that space open!

David and Debby said...

Good luck figuring out what to do with all those wires/pipes. But, I guess now you'll have no choice because you've gone and started down the road of no return. That's something Debby would do to get met to complete a project she wants me to do -- ask her about the shower sometime. Anyway, just hurry and get that project done before I come to visit in January.
Dad/David

Jason and Dana said...

You are no help at all!
Jason

Jason and Dana said...

Crystal, whats up with the picture of an eye on your post name picture thing? I've always wondered. Is it like the all seeing eye?
Jason

Jason and Dana said...

And, by the way, thanks for the comments. A lot of days I don't feel too handy, more like make it up as I go along and hope I don't ruin it.
Jason

rebeccaV said...

That movie on the TV is ELF!!! Love it!!