November 25, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

My parents have a video of me at 2 years old singing and dancing to this exact same song. (Abby, while you're home...do you know how to upload video from a DVD onto a computer?? Mom has changed that Christmas video to a DVD I think.)

5 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Don't you love all those little house projects, for us they always turn out bigger than expected. We have a blog to- www.zak-marcy.blogspot.com

Trev and Shan said...

SOOOOOO cute!! I cannot believe how big Eva is getting! That's one of my favorite songs, by the way. I sing it all the time. :o)

abbynormal said...

I'll get right on it. If not over Thanksgiving break, than Christmas.

craig&susan said...

She is so cute. It looks like you have a nice project going on at your house. Ours ALWAYS take longer then we think, but I guess that makes it even better in the end. Right?

David and Debby said...

I've got a picture in my head of you singing that same song and dancing the same moves. Amazing! Only difference is that you were a blondy. We're looking for the vieo of you, and will post it if we can figure out the technology of making it digital. Love those kids, and you,
Dad