Patty and Ernie gave me Photoshop Elements for Christmas, it's so much fun playing with pictures! At the top is one of my creations. Here is the original coloring:
There is a whole world of picture editing waiting to be discovered! Jason got a mieter saw (I think that's the name of it) and he loves it. Colby, Eva, and Lilia had so much fun Christmas morning, it's just going to get better from here on out! We were all awake about 7:15, that is when the kids usually wake up, because we didn't want to miss them walking out of their rooms and seeing what Santa brought them. Of course, they decided Christmas morning was the morning they should sleep in until 8:00. This morning it was back to 7:00 though. Crazy kids. Here are the highlights from the past week.
7 comments:
I love reading your posts! They are excellent and I love that you always have pictures. In some ways, I feel like I hardly know the kiddos at all because we are so far away. In others, I feel like I am always up-to-speed because of your posts. Thank you for that! I have Photoshop CS2 and only know how to use it for making scientific figures. I have no idea how to use it with real photos. Maybe we could share ideas? Pioneerwoman has a pretty nice site on it, but I am too lazy, but maybe...
Anyway, it looks like you had a wonderful time. I am a little envious, we did not do much, but it is just as well, Asher and I are both sick :-(
Valerie loved her Webkinz and since the polar is a "pet of the month" she got extra stuff for her site. She was so excited, she literally squealed with delight when she logged them in. Matt and I look forward to saving money at Cosco. I have never even been inside one!
What are your new year's adventures going to be?
Dana~
Do you have the Britax Roundabout or Marathon? I need another car seat and am shopping, but great googly-moogly, are those exPENsive! Asher is way too big for his and I feel terrible taking him anywhere in it- his straps fit around his elbows and it makes me soooo nervous. I have never spent more than $80 on a carseat, but it seems Britax has the best reviews. What do you think of yours? How is it with little heads that are still a bit floppy? Is it hard to clean? Are the straps hard to adjust to a taller setting? How is installation in the car? Sorry to be annoying, but I really am trying to figure out why the things run 200-300$...
That slays me - carrots for Rudolph. And I can see by the happy look on Santa's face that he ate all the cookies. And, by the way, tell Patty and Ernie to get on back to Idaho where we have real Christmases - none of this sunny, warm day stuff. We've got the real thing: gray, gloomy skies and drifting blizzards. Now, that's what I call Christmas.
Dad
Loved the pics! The kids' PJs are adorable, and Eva's talking to the animals was so cute too.
Jason, did I see you wearing a Texas sweatshirt on? Are you becoming a convert? Is the big star on your house next?
I miss you guys. Love, Kyle
Fun!! I'm jealous you had family with you for Christmas!! I can't get over the shorts and tank tops your kids are wearing in some of those pics!! it is so cold here! But I did see that it was 66 in Owasso today, I do miss the mild (sometimes) winters! Did Jason and Ernie finish the wall? I want a pic of the finished product!
This was absolutely the best Christmas ever and Jason and Dana are wonderful hosts. We had so much fun with the kids. It was such a treat to be able to see Christmas thru their eyes. They are all such dolls and we loved every minute. It just went by way too fast. Our memories will hold us over until the next time we are together, which hopefully will be soon. Wearing capris and flip flops in December is great. Thanks so much Jason, Dana, Colby, Eva and Lilia. Love Mom
Post a Comment