Aunt Melissa came over to celebrate Lilia's birthday with us on Saturday. She brought a scavenger hunt with her. The kids had a blast finding their prizes all over the yard. Later we had cake, ice cream and presents. Sunday we didn't do much but make a big deal, "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Today we're having a play group/birthday party for Lilia at a fun pizza place. More cupcakes! Why not celebrate your birthday 3 times if you can?
I am all about celebrating for at least 2 days! :o) I can't believe Lilia is 2...and I really can't believe that you have a 2, 3 and 4 year old! Haha, I love it! Your kids are so dang cute!
What a beautiful child! I don't want her to get older. Grandma made the dress for the birthday girl. Her sewing has taken over where my woodworking left off. She's getting pretty good at it. Very precise. Grandpa
I wish I could have been there to celebrate with the adorable birthday girl! It sounds crazy to have your kids so close together, but when you're with the 3 of them, it doesn't feel crazy at all. Miss you guys! Mwwwwaaaak!
6 comments:
I am all about celebrating for at least 2 days! :o) I can't believe Lilia is 2...and I really can't believe that you have a 2, 3 and 4 year old! Haha, I love it! Your kids are so dang cute!
Awww, what a sweet girl! Happy birthday Lilia! That dress in the last picture is SO adorable!!
What a beautiful child! I don't want her to get older.
Grandma made the dress for the birthday girl. Her sewing has taken over where my woodworking left off. She's getting pretty good at it. Very precise.
Grandpa
Happy Birthday Lil!!! We love you! Remeber to tell your mom how much I love the dress she made. Way tooo cute!!!
I can't believe she is 2 either! Happy birthday beautiful girl!
I wish I could have been there to celebrate with the adorable birthday girl! It sounds crazy to have your kids so close together, but when you're with the 3 of them, it doesn't feel crazy at all. Miss you guys! Mwwwwaaaak!
Post a Comment